Gucci Mules?!

Over the past 2 months, I’ve been religiously wearing my leather/fur mules from Zara. However, many of you know I bought them because they look similar to the one shoe truly calling my name: the Gucci mule. Buying a cheaper version of the Gucci Mules from Zara was initially a test—if I wore them often and felt they were something I would continue to wear, I would splurge on the real deal.

As you can tell from the title of this post, yesterday I did just that and splurged on the REAL DEAL. I’m really excited to introduce to you all my new Gucci Princetown Rose Embroidered Mules 😀

img_5161

I’ve had my eye on this exact pair for a long time—rather than get the classic all black pair I wanted to do something different for once. Normally I would tell myself to get the plain pair that goes with everything, but these were simply too stunning for me to pass up. From the delicate rose embroidery to the hand stitched red heart, they are the dreamiest shoes I’ve ever laid my eyes on. I’ve only seen a handful of instagram bloggers wearing this pair, so I find them to also be incredibly unique and eye-catching. I’ve had these shoes for 2 days now and am already losing track of the amount of compliments I’ve gotten on them wearing them out and about.

img_3620

img_3614

I’m not sure if I should write out how much they cost in order to save a few relatives a heart attack—but they are still available on Gucci.com if you find yourself wanting this exact pair 🙂

26 Comments

1. November 3, 2016 / 6:26 pm

these are complete beauties. but of course you knew that 🙂

2. November 5, 2016 / 10:17 pm

OMG I adore the floral details on these slip-ons! I got myself a dupe pair of these loafer slip-ons from Zaful since I couldn’t afford the Gucci ones, but I’m soo in love with this style.

xoxo

3. November 5, 2016 / 11:33 pm

Good for you girl! I actually love investing in shoes and bags personally and there is just something about wearing the real deal that makes me happy. I love these Gucci mules and also have been eyeing the fur ones for months now. I totally see why you wanted the black ones to begin with but these are extra special and so fab! xoxo, Christine

4. November 6, 2016 / 6:43 am

Omg love the Gucci mules!! Need them

5. Danielle
    November 6, 2016 / 7:15 am

I would have never imagined myself lusting after a pair of mules, but I am so into the style lately! What a chic, classic pair. Love them!

xx, Danielle | Pineapple & Prosecco

6. November 6, 2016 / 8:27 am

Omg these are perfection, I totally need theem in my life! Thank you for the very detailed write up 🙂

7. November 6, 2016 / 6:07 pm

Those mules are STUNNING! So glad you got the rose embroidery, what a beautiful treasure!
    Xx, Kathryn

8. November 6, 2016 / 6:57 pm

They are definitely dreamy shoes! I’ve seen you wear the Zara ones a few times on Instagram and always thought they looked so cute on you, so I’m happy that you got to treat yourself to the “real deal”!

Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

9. November 6, 2016 / 8:35 pm

Those are so cute! I didn’t realize they had one with embroidery on them. Gotta check out the Zara knock off because Gucci isn’t in my budget right now haha.

xx Yasmin

10. November 8, 2016 / 7:46 am

I’m glad you got them, I will too. They are one of those must have and it’s so beautiful.

11. November 8, 2016 / 5:37 pm

It’s so great that you were able to do a test run with Zara mules before deciding on splurging! I actually got a pair of leather mules from Steve Madden and I LOOOVE them!! I would love to splurge on these Gucci beauties but unfortunately the price does give me some heart palpitations. They are sooo gorgeous though. Are they comfy too?

XO Jenn

12. November 11, 2016 / 9:55 pm

I love these slides and the floral print makes them even more desirable! Sometimes it is completely worth it to splurge on items that we absolutely adore !!

13. December 19, 2016 / 10:14 am

Such a great splurge! I have the snake loafers and I adore them! BUT actually wish I would have gotten the slipper, I think I would have used them way more! Congrats and can’t wait to see more pics of you styling them!