I can definitely admit to the many privileges that come along with living in Los Angeles—constant good weather, fun events to attend, and countless opportunities. In my case this week, I was delighted that my favorite band, the 1975, chose LA as the sole city in the United States to open up their band merch pop up shop 🙂 I’ve written about them a few different times on this blog, so if you are a regular reader, you’ll know of my slight *obsession*. The pop up shop was absolutely amazing in terms of aesthetic—it was basically like tumblr in real life and really represented the bands artistic vision. The only flaw, in my opinion, was lack of merchandise 🙁 However, if you are a fan of them it is 1000% still worth checking out!
Speaking of music—Spotify recently released everyone’s year in review playlists (which I always find incredibly interesting to look at). Here’s what I listened to most this year if you want to see what I’m into!
- The 1975 – Somebody Else (obviously!)
- The 1975 – A Change of Heart
- Tampe Imapla – The Less I Know The Better
- Jack and Eliza – Oh No
- Bon Iver – Flume
- The 1975 – fallingforyou
- Justin Bieber – Company
- Mumford and Sons – Tompkins Square Park
- Two Door Cinema Club – This Is The Life
- The Smiths – Ask
- Marina and the Diamonds – I’m A Ruin
- The Killers – Ruby, Don’t Take Your Love To Town
- Atlas Sound – Mona Lisa
- The Beatles – She Loves You
- The Cranberries – Linger
- Who Is Fancy – Goodbye
- Fleetwood Mac – Oh Diane
- The Lumineers – Stubborn Love
- Mac Demarco – Salad Days
~and that’s just 19 out of 100 😉
On another note, quick shoutout to Dad (I know you read this sometimes) for the Burberry trench! It’s huge but I really love it!