December Newness

Happy December everyone! I kicked off the last month of the year with a new bag I was gifted from hi eleven—the wine colored bucket bag! This is my first ever bucket bag, which I’m incredibly excited about! I especially love the beautiful color it is, as it’s my first bag in a while that hasn’t been black. It’s also the first larger bag I’ve had in a while—meaning it can fit more than my daily essentials (car/apt keys, card case, gum).

img_5375

img_5343

As a fun touch of personality, I tied my favorite star scarf from Urban Outfitters are the bottom of the strap!

You can shop the bucket bag here!

I’m also really excited to be partnering with Saks off 5th who was generous to send me a gift card in the mail to go shopping! I headed over to my local store today (Beverly Connection) and picked up something I’ve been wanting for quite a while now—Saint Laurent Sunglasses!

img_5544

img_5569

Normally I get accessories in neutral colors—but I took advantage of these being a gift and got a color I normally wouldn’t pick: red! Red is a color I used to despise wearing, as my skin has a pink undertone, so wearing red made that feature of mine stand out. But this year, I’ve decided to just embrace it and so far so good! Maybe it was just a high school insecurity, but that feeling of self consciousness is no longer there.

I hope you all have a fantastic week!

22 Comments

1. December 5, 2016 / 4:00 am

That’s a gorgeous bucket bag! This style is so practical as you can litterally grab all your essentials and throw them in it! I like the colour you went with! Those sunglasses are so pretty too!

Bisous, Josie

2. December 5, 2016 / 7:34 am

It’s so neat that while you typically gravitate towards black for your accessories, you went with a burgundy bucket bag and red glasses. It’s fun to stray away from the “norm” sometimes and add a little color to your life! Love both of these pieces, and those pants you’re wearing in the top couple of photos!

Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

3. Jo
    December 5, 2016 / 10:34 am

I always wanted to get a bucket bag! This wine color one you got is absolutely beautiful! And those sunnies are stunning too. All great looks shared here!

xo,
    Jo

4. December 5, 2016 / 4:08 pm

The new red items are perfect for the festive season. I love the burgundy bucket bag and have been wanting to try to bucket bag trend for a while. i have a bag from this company too and it is such great quality and so affordable. Love the new sunnies! I’ve been eyeing some Saint Laurent sunnies too recently and now I want them bc of you! Xoxo, Christine

• CamilleLenore
      December 5, 2016 / 6:47 pm

Thanks Christine! You should definitely splurge on saint laurent sunnies, they are the best!

5. December 5, 2016 / 5:05 pm

I’m so in love with this look especially that Jean. You look beautiful love 😘😘

6. December 6, 2016 / 9:32 pm

Love the sunnies & the Saint Laurent little bag ! Perfect accessories for that cute look !
    xx, gracie
    snappedbygracie.com

7. December 7, 2016 / 7:00 am

What an awesome Christmas gift from Saks! 🙂 I am loving your red-hued accessories. They look absolutely gorgeous on you!

xo, Jo

8. December 7, 2016 / 2:12 pm

Sunglasses are always a great choice! Love that you picked them out in red. All the red flourishes from the sunnies to your top and jeans embroidery are fabulous.

xx Yasmin

9. December 9, 2016 / 10:28 pm

The bucket bag looks absolutely adore on you. I was actually looking into get a bucket bag for myself… and maybe I’ll just gift one to myself for the holidays as a present to myself. 🙂

xoxo

10. December 10, 2016 / 4:09 am

Such a great way to welcome december with a new bag!! Bucket bags are my latest obsession and definitely love yours babe!!

xo