Reformation Sample Sale

Today was a rainy day in LA—however I embraced the bad weather and made my way to Reformation’s highly anticipated Sample Sale. If you aren’t familiar with the brand, they are highly coveted by fashion lovers such as myself, with their only existing store so far in Los Angeles. What makes The Reformation so great though? They source all their materials from sustainable fabrics and vintage garments, making them one of the most environmentally friendly fashion brands at the moment.

The Reformation also isn’t the most affordable, which is where the Sample Sale madness comes in. When they announced they would be having a 4 day sample sale here in LA, I knew I had to go. More recently, I’ve been making conscious efforts to be more environmentally friendly and help the planet in the littlest bits that I can, which includes promoting this type of fashion on my platforms.

When I first arrived at The Platform (where the sale was being held), I made my way to a somewhat long line and waited a few minutes before it was my turn to go in and shop. Racks on racks on racks of clothing were everywhere—not even weird pieces that were left over, but all of their trendiest and cutest dresses, tees, skirts, and pants were up to 70% off! Girls were running everywhere, not even bothering to make their way to the changing room, just stripping straight on the floor. It was a liberating experience—so many woman with a passion for this environmentally friendly brand.

I scoured the racks for a solid hour before deciding on the three pieces I wanted to take home with me—a t-shirt, coat, and silk top. All three pieces are beautifully crafted, sustainable (which is incredible), and the best part: affordable!

Originally $128, On Sale $20

Originally $400, On Sale $70

Originally $58, On Sale $15

Because it was raining today, I was only able to shoot one look (the coat of course), but as it warms up again I can’t wait to show you all the silk rose top and t-shirt styled differently as well! If you haven’t already done so, please check out the Reformation and start shopping environmentally friendly <3

18 Comments

1. February 3, 2017 / 6:43 pm

Man I wish I lived somewhere like LA. That’s so cool you got to shop their sample sale. Their stuff is normally out of my budget, but those sample sale prices you mention are much more budget friendly. Love that coat! All great deals.

xx Yasmin

2. February 3, 2017 / 7:00 pm

I usually don’t go to sample sales because it’s a little too hectic for me but I’m glad you were able to find those three items!

3. February 3, 2017 / 10:32 pm

Wow, you scored on these pieces from the sale! I truly love Reformation and how they make their clothes. Sample sales can be daunting especially in the rain! Wow, you definitely deserve those pieces after scouring the racks and dealing with the lines. I haven’t been to a sample sale in ages, but now you are making me want to go! xoxo, Christine

4. February 6, 2017 / 3:09 pm

I’ve only heard wonderful things about this brand, and I’ve always been interested in shopping with them, but since the prices are so high, I typically hit “pass” and move on. You were able to get such a steal on these gorgeous pieces! I especially love that floral blouse. I can’t wait to see how you style it!

Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

5. February 6, 2017 / 6:50 pm

Wow you had some amazing deals especially on that gorgeous grey coat!! I don’t own anything from Reformation but I’ve only seen amazing reviews on them. The “Je m’en fous” tee is the cutest!

Bisous, Josie

6. February 7, 2017 / 2:59 am

I love reformation babe and looks like you have some great deals and love your choices.

xo
    Marcy

7. February 7, 2017 / 1:14 pm

These are so great. Thanks for sharing all these amazing sale with us. Great post.

8. February 8, 2017 / 9:17 am

Reformation rocks! I love their style and their dedication to sustainability in their manufacturing process. I wish I lived in Cali just so I could shop their sample sale! 🙂 You grabbed such awesome pieces and at such a great price. I love that coat.

xo, Jo

9. February 8, 2017 / 5:08 pm

Oh great finds. Love your jacket and that bag is too dang cute.
    xoxo, Rachel

10. February 10, 2017 / 9:01 am

I still can’t believe you got that jacket for $330 off. That’s an insane deal. A perfectly curated look from you as usual 🙂

11. February 10, 2017 / 8:36 pm

You got so many cute pieces from the Reformation Sample Sale! I was actually thinking of going myself as so many of my friends went. 🙁 Aww totally feel like I missed out.